From Swedish developer Neat Corporation and published for retail by Perp Games, Budget Cuts releases on PlayStation®VR tomorrow in Europe. Gamers are challenged with saving their jobs and their lives in this unique virtual experience that delivers a combination of tension, action and laughs.
In Budget Cuts, players work for mega conglomerate TransCorp. The company has brought in cost-cutting, evil efficiency robots putting everyone’s jobs in danger. As the latest co-worker is dragged off to the terrifying HR department, the player’s only chance to survive is to quickly and silently sneak through the office, defending themselves from supervisors and armed security guards.
The Budget Cuts PSVR features:
- A Brand-New Level – The game’s launch on PS VR brings the introduction of the previously unreleased Panopticon level. This addition to the game is inspired by ideas and suggestions from Budget Cuts’ passionate community, bringing new challenges and surroundings.
- Room Scale VR – Players will dodge, duck, hide and crawl their way through the office environment in complete immersion.
- Portal Teleportation – Equipped with a translocator gun, players are able to teleport around the office. When activated, the translocator shoots a projectile giving the player a 360-degree view of where the projectile lands. The player can then teleport to the new location if the coast is clear.
- Stealth or Stab Moments – In order to survive and escape, players must sneak around corners, hide behind air vents or power their way through in exhilarating, oil-splatter filled combat.
- Arcade Mode – Accessed through a fully modeled and intractable arcade machine, a ton of new levels and a competitive game mode are available for added fun.