The promoter is: Perp Games whose registered office is at The Atrium, Business Centre, 4 Curtis Rd, Dorking RH4 1XA UKThe competition is not open to employees of Perp Games and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition. There is no entry fee.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the blog at http://perpgames.com
This competition is to be held until all the winners are found and selected. Winners will be announced via our website and social media channels.
Once all the winners have been selected, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- There are 15 postcards signed by Norman Reedus, the actor who plays Daryl in The Walking Dead
- These postcards will won by 15 people over the courses of a 4 week period starting Friday 16th October and ending Friday 13th November
- To have a chance to win a postcard, the entrant needs to
- Subscribe to our Database or follow our Twitter Channel, You Tube channel, Facebook channel, Instagram channel or Discord Channel
- 3 people will be picked at random each week, to win a signed Norman Reedus postcard. To have a chance to win, all they need to do is follow one or more of our accounts listed below. Note the more accounts followed, and the sooner they are followed, the higher the chance to win. These are the channels to follow:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PerpGames/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PerpGames
- Newsletter: http://perpgames.com/newsletter/
- You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEUZ98GU6PTwt10vUTmviXw
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/perpgames/
- Discord: https://discord.gg/cP5UuA4
The draw dates are
- Friday 16th October
- Friday 23rd October
- Friday 30th October
- Friday 6th November
- Friday 13th November
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize fund is 15 The Walking Dead Onslaught Postcards, signed by the Actor Norman Reedus
Norman Reedus is not in any way associated with this promotion.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will need to notify Perp Games and the entry will then be verified.
The winner will be notified via teh social channel they used to enter the competition within 28 days of verification. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Perp Games’ decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
Perp Games shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Perp Games also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.